1. Grey House: Fashionistas perched above River Oaks District need not panic in a sartorial emergency. In true style, residents of Grey House have special access to a personal shopper who can easily pick up items from the likes of Tom Ford Moncler, Dior and Dolce and Gabbana.
2. Market Square Tower: Downtown’s tallest residential tower, opened earlier this year, sports a gravity-defying rooftop pool with a glass bottom suspended 40 stories—some 500 feet—above Preston Street. There’s also a rooftop veranda, indoor basketball court, billiard room and virtual golf simulator.
3. Skyhouse River Oaks: This new high-rise in the Galleria/Uptown area offers not one, but two rooftop pools with sun shelves for tanning and cabanas for shade. There’s also a rooftop kitchen, barbecue grill and entertaining area. Below, park your eco-friendly ride at the designated electric car charging station.
4. The Star: While this new development waits for its rooftop amenities deck to be completed, residents have special access to The Downtown Club at The Met and The Downtown Club at Houston Center, weekday entry to the Four Seasons pool and eight complimentary golf green fees per month. Tee time!
5. One Park Place: Residents at one of Downtown’s first luxury buildings have access to the city’s best room service. With a quick ring, Brasserie du Parc—located on the ground level—can have sweet and savory crepes, steak frites and other French dishes to the front door in a matter of minutes!