1. At Bernie’s Burger Bus (5407 Bellaire Blvd., 713.349.9400, and other locations), you can cheer on your team in a sweet setting with two TVs at the bar. Stay in the game while inhaling juicy burgers, ice cold drafts or thick, creamy milkshakes. Don’t miss the nine choices of fries!
2. Both locations of Dish Society (5740 San Felipe St., #100, 832.538.1060; 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd., 281.394.7555) sport generous covered patios with plenty of large screen TVs, overhead fans and comfy seating. Or opt for the indoors and chill out over colorful cocktails and an all-day menu of gussied-up American fare.
3. At Eight Row Flint (1039 Yale St., 832.767.4002), come for the game but stay for the patio people watching, frozen cocktails and excellent bourbon and beer selection. Doors open early on Saturdays and Sundays all season long for grilled brats and andouille sausage, or choose tacos and bar bites from the regular menu.
4. You can catch every sack and fumble on 60-inch HD flat screen TVs at Pub Fiction (2303 Smith St., 713.400.8400). The Midtown favorite recently completed renovations and now sports a terrace, patio, new gourmet bar fare and three bars. We’ll drink to that!
5. With lush landscaping, plenty of large fans and some overflow A/C from the open garage doors at The Burger Joint (2703 Montrose Blvd., 281.974.2889), you’ll stay cool while watching the game on eight-plus large screens. Besides burgers galore, check out the gourmet hot dogs, salads, local brews, wines on tap and amazing milkshakes.