1. All Hopdoddy Houston locations (5510 Morningside Dr., #100, 281.557.2337, and other locations) will donate $1 for each Goodnight/Good Cause burger sold through the month of September. Juicy burgers for a worthy cause.
2. All Perry’s Steakhouse restaurants (9827 Katy Fwy., 832.358.9000, and other locations) will serve a special three-course ($49.95) menu with meaty entrees like the surf and turf filet and famous thick pork chops. The steakhouse will donate $5 from each meal sold to the J.J. Watt Harvey relief fund.
3. Lee’s Creamery has created Buffalo Bayou, an exclusive ice cream flavor made of milk chocolate ice cream, caramel marshmallows, blondie chunks, toffee chips, pecans and caramel swirl. It’s available indefinitely at Petite Sweets (2700 W. Alabama St., 713.520.7007) and all sales proceeds are donated to the Greater Houston Community Foundation. How sweet is that?
4. Throughout September, Picos (3601 Kirby Dr., 832.831.9940) will donate $5 to the American Red Cross for every fajitas for two ($20) purchased Wednesday through Sunday. Fajita platters come with grilled onions, peppers and traditional fixings.
5. Through September 15, nationwide Sweet Tomatoes/Soup Plantation outposts (8775 Katy Fwy., 713.365.9594, and other locations) will match every guest’s $1 donation to the Houston Food Bank up to $100,000.
6. Both Tasting Room wine cafe outposts (1101-18 Uptown Park Blvd., 713.993.9800, and other location) are offering a special menu with select wines ($40) all month long. Twenty five percent of every ticket sold will be donated to Houston Texan J.J. Watt’s Houston Flood Relief fund.
7. International Chinese group Yauatcha (5045 Westheimer Rd., 713.357.7588) will donate a portion of revenues from its delectable Asian menu to the American Red Cross through October 1. Make this your swanky contribution spot.