1. Love’s in the air with Air Texas Balloon Adventures’ romantic hot air balloon getaway. A personal crew and champagne toast come with your private one-hour flight. $1,200 per couple, 1029 Highway 6
2. Unwind with a glass of Champagne and experience ultimate relaxation with Sugar Kiss couples massage at the newly revamped Four Seasons Spa. $320 for 50 minutes, $400 for 80 mins, 1300 Lamar St.
3. Family owned Richard’s Liquors and Wines carries exclusive bottles of the luxe Château Le Pin Bordeaux 2008, the most exclusive of Pomerol wines. $28,000 per bottle, multiple locations
4. Sur La Table flips the table by offering an instructor-led private cooking class for couples. Options include a handmade pasta party and a surf and turf supper. $295 for two hours, 1996 W. Gray St.
5. Paloma Picasso—daughter of the famous painter—sends a direct message with her dainty 18K gold arrow pendant with diamonds from Tiffany & Co. Complement it with the earrings and you’ve got yourself a statement. $2,500, in the Galleria