The new year is a great time to focus on improving your beauty and skincare regimen—and with these local spas and brands at your fingertips, self-care has never been more convenient.
1. Hiatus Spa + Retreat Visit Hiatus’ serene location in Tanglewood, which is outfitted with 14 private treatment rooms and offers a range of services. Facial options include the Gift of Glow, which uses HydroPeptides to invigorate dull skin, and the Glow + Go, a no-downtime HydraFacial that utilizes antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. For a more personalized experience, book a custom facial. 5740 San Felipe St., Ste. 110, 713.470.0990, hiatusspa.com
2. milk + honey As one of Texas’ top day spas, this River Oaks relaxation haven appeals to both men and women. On the shelves you’ll find high-end, beloved wellness brands like Lord Jones, CAMPO Beauty, Sun Potion, Davines and more. 2800 Kirby Drive, Ste. A134, 713.231.0250, milkandhoneyspa.com
3. Naked Natural This Rice Village skincare center stocks a host of organic products for all skin types. Popular items include the Mount Lai rose quartz gua sha spoon, tension-melting massager and depuffing eye massager, as well as the Kari Gran lip whip and the French Girl rose facial polish. 2534 Amherst St., 281.785.1662, benakednatural.com
4. Oomph Get glowing skin on the go with Oomph, Houston’s mobile beauty concierge service. A registered nurse and self-proclaimed beauty junkie, Oomph founder Erin Magana wanted to bring the best in skincare to the H-Town crowd. Touting discreet, high-quality service, the company offers a range of aesthetic treatments, from dermal fillers and Botox to B12 shots and SkinPen microneedling—all of which are performed by certified, trained nurses handpicked by Magana. 713.581.4483, oomphhouston.com
5. Sanctuary Spa Nestled between River Oaks and Montrose, this day spa has been serving Houstonians since 1984. Known for its aromatherapeutic and holistic approach, Sanctuary offers facials, massages, hydrotherapy, wraps and scrubs, as well as hair removal treatments. Try the oxygen infusion facial to start out the new year with rejuvenated skin. 1701 S. Shepherd Drive, Ste. C, 713.622.7722, besanctuary.com