1. Thrive Drip Spa rolls out its mobile unit this summer, making house calls. Among the IV treatments on offer are a hydrate drip, as well as a party drip, perfect for kicking off hangovers after a wild night. Mobile service $199
2. Wine guru Alex LoBodin at Richard’s Liquors can help oenophiles pick out the perfect chilled rosé to pop poolside. Chateau d’Esclans’ full-bodied Garrus from Provence gets high marks for notes on rose, lilac, peaches and pears. $88
3. Local fashion designer Elaine Turner’s most recent collection, inspired by Havana, couldn’t be more perfect for the season. Slip on the Rio sandals in python ($198) for a cocktail party or grab the Nellie bag ($298) in cork for a beach trip.
4. Known for its Miracle Broth, which reverses aging and gives skin a pearlescent glow, La Mer bows a new moisturizing matte lotion this summer that rehydrates and fights sun damage while keeping skin clear and shine-free. $270
5. Pick up a copy of Pride and Prejudice to read poolside, then head over to Brazos Bookstore’s Jane Austen Tea Party July 29 at 2pm for crafts, sweets and surprises.